topblog Ivoire blogs

11/08/2014

And the nuns laugh !!!

i1.jpg

At a late hour in the store comes nun and making sure that no one buys a case of beer.
Dealer, sarcastically:
- And what is your beer?
- Hair grow better if their beer to wash. .
- Ah-ah-ah! Well then, here recommend these salty sticks. . .
- Instead of rollers can be used.

i2.jpg

Train. In the compartment where the nun goes, comes in an elegant lady mink coat. nun:
- My God! How much is this beauty?
lady:
- One night of love. . .
Removes the cloak, beneath it - a necklace.
nun:
- My God! And how much is this beauty?
lady:
- Two nights of love. . .
The lady takes off her gloves. . . On the finger - a ring with emerald. Nun (baptized)
- My God! And how much does it cost?
lady:
- Three nights of love. . .
. . . . Night. The cell. A knock at the door.
nun:
- Who's there?
- It's me, father Andre. . .
- Went to you, Father, with his caramels!

i3.jpg

Caught in chestilische nuns after death, are waiting. God goes and says:
- Well, tell the sisters who of you as have sinned.
One nun says:
- I saw manhood.
God she replies:
- Well, okay, go wash your eyes in the holy water and go to heaven.
Another nun says:
- I kept my manhood in her hands.
God she replies:
- Well, okay, go wash your hands in the holy water and go to heaven.
Then one of the nuns said:
- And you can rinse your mouth, until then no one's ass does not wash.

i4.jpg

Died gracious nun Margarita. And got by mistake into hell. Ringing in horror to St. Peter:
- St. Peter! There was a terrible mistake! It can not be, so I really was sent to hell!
St. Peter promises to help. It takes a day - and nothing changes. Margarita again calls:
- St. Peter! Tomorrow is scheduled disgusting orgy, attendance is required for all! Get me !!!
St. Peter swears that will do everything. But behind a pile of cases forgets. A day - a phone call. He was horrified to pick up the phone and hears:
- Petro? This is Margo. . . Well, you're there in order. . . do not worry too much.

i5.jpg

Caught in chestilische nuns after death, are waiting. God goes and says:
- Well, tell the sisters who of you as have sinned.
One nun says:
- I saw manhood.
God she replies:
- Well, okay, go wash your eyes in the holy water and go to heaven.
Another nun says:
- I kept my manhood in her hands.
God she replies:
- Well, okay, go wash your hands in the holy water and go to heaven.
Then one of the nuns said:
- And you can rinse your mouth, until then no one's ass does not wash.

i6.jpg

In a crowded bus kid talking animatedly with standing next to a nun. Mother with baby off the bus thanks nun because she took such an attitude to him and asked:
- He will, I hope, not hurt anything?
- No, you are! You have a beautiful baby! Just explain to him, please, that I'm not a penguin. I did not succeed. . .

i7.jpg

Two nuns come to the store. One says:
- Give us, please, the two sausages.
Another quickly takes her aside and whispers in her ear:
- Buy the best three, one will eat.

i8.jpg

The nurse was very surprised when the doctor's office by a bullet popped a nun and was rushed off without looking ahead. - What happened? - She asked the doctor. - I looked at her and said that she was pregnant. - But the same can not be! - Of course not. But she hiccups vanished ...

i9.jpg

Sunday school for female Orthodox monastery. Mature prioress talks to graduates about what they are going to do next. - Here you are, Faith, where you go? - Nowhere, I'll stay here, I will serve God in the monastery. - Well, the Lord will be very happy. And you, Hope? - I am, my dear, go to the Sisters of Charity, will comfort the sick and afflicted. - And you, God will be pleased. And what will the Love? - I'll just be a faithful wife and loving mother. - Well, and this is commendable. Well, you, Katya? - And I'll be a prostitute. - What's that? Repeat what you just said! - Pro-sti-here-Coy! - Well, thank God! I first heard the "Protestant"

i10.jpg

by Anna Razumovskaya Paintings for sale
Nun caught a few drunken guys raped, well, and ran ...
She gets up, dusts himself off and says:
- Thank God - and to the full and without sin ....

i11.jpg